Patients are automatically added to kulcare, whenever an appointment or a visit is added for them. In case you want to add a new patient record into kulcare, without adding an appointment or walk-in visit, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your kulcare account.
- Select “Manage my Practice” to visit the Clinic Management System
- Click “Patients” on the left menu
- Select “+ New” button from the top-right hand corner of the “Patients” tab.
- Enter the required details like name, mobile number, gender etc. of the patients.
- Click “Add”.
A new patient record will be created under “Patients”.