To find an existing patient record in kulcare, follow the steps below:
‘Patients’ screen shows the complete list of all the patients who have visited your clinic.
- Click ‘Patients‘ on the left menu
- Locate the search bar on the top left of the Patients screen
- Enter any characters from patient’s name, mobile number or ID
- kulcare will start to filter all the matching results below
- Type more characters to narrow down your search
- If there are a high number of matches, use the page numbers to navigate or try filtering further.
- You can further filter patients who visited you between any given dates by selecting the start & end dates of the period
To see patients from a single day, set the start & end date to the same date
You can view up to 100 patients on a single page by selecting the ‘Per page’ number